Monday, May 14, 2007

Playing fare


I was browsing ESPN.com and just happened to catch this caption. Who allows this to happen at the Worldwide Leader?

Posted by Eli @ 1:02 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I guess I could also quibble with the assertion that the Cubs have "really turned things around."

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 1:05:00 PM #
 

Showing how perceptive I am- I thought the your problem with it was the assertion that things had turned around.

Posted by Blogger Edwin @ 3:27:00 PM #
 

A single and 3 straight walks with two outs in the bottom of a tied ninth inning. It's not fare.

Posted by Blogger Edwin @ 7:25:00 AM #
 

From bad to Wuertz!

I guess we've seen that before. Anyway, my positive energy for this team is just about dried up. I lasted longer than normal this season. Maybe I'll blog about it sometime soon; probably not.

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 7:28:00 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs