Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Goodbye Jim and Pam; hello Jen and Tom!

CBS To Release Own Version Of NBCs <i>The Office</i>

The Onion

CBS To Release Own Version Of NBC's The Office

NEW YORK— "We changed some language and cultural references to things our audience would understand," said producers, disputing the notion that the show could only work on NBC.

Posted by Eli @ 12:01 PM

Read or Post a Comment

This comment has been removed by the author.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 9:52:00 PM #
 

This comment has been removed by the author.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 10:00:00 PM #
 

In the first comment I wrote, I tried to be all witty and funny and ended up just making a fool of myself (shocking, I know). So in the second comment I wrote, I tried to explain the first one in hopes that it would make me look like not quite such an idiot. Then, while writing that second post, I saw the little trash can and realized that I could just delete them! Oh thank goodness! But apparently, deleting a post still lets all the world of TG10 readers know that at one point, I did write something. Two points, actually. And for some reason, seeing two of those in a row only makes me seem like twice the idiot I originally was. So, Eli, here I am a third time tonight. First time I've ever commented on your blog, and in three tries in one night, I still havent' said the witty and funny thing I wanted to say.

Good.grief.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 10:19:00 PM #
 

And I just messed up that apostrophe! Geez!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 10:21:00 PM #
 

Well, I am just glad that I also got to read the first two comments (they came into my e-mail) and that they weren't totally deleted.

Kristen, please comment more on my blog. I'll do my best to steer away from sports in order to facilitate that. This was all highly entertaining.

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 6:50:00 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs