Sunday, April 08, 2007

This is real. I repeat: This is real

Skeletor.


I'm not even going to provide commentary on this. Just a link and a quote. You make all the judgments you need.

Keith Richards: The day I snorted my father's ashes

He is the embodiment of rock and roll excess. But Keith Richards' latest admission is likely to surprise even his most hardened fans.

The Rolling Stones guitarist has told how he snorted his own father's ashes in a drugs binge.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," he said.

The 63-year-old detailed in a magazine interview how he mixed the ashes with cocaine and inhaled them.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow.

"My dad wouldn't have cared - he didn't give a shit. It went down pretty well. And I'm still alive."

Posted by Eli @ 7:25 PM

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs