Thursday, February 08, 2007

If he died, I'd be okay with that

Jackass.


Rush Limbaugh thinks that the media is being unfair to Rex Grossman simply because he's white.

Really.

So, there's that.

Posted by Eli @ 6:07 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Wait, if Rush died or if Rex died? Because I'm up in the air on both.

Actually, only one. But still.

Posted by Blogger Edwin @ 6:40:00 PM #
 

Edwin, very fiesty tonight. And yet another example of where I prefer sports to be about sports and less about social relevance. Rush talks just hear himself talk. Not unlike my writing just to read my own writing. Damn it, I'm no different. And I don't even have a radio show anymore. I'm depressed now, thanks.

Posted by Blogger lonewolf @ 6:52:00 PM #
 

Can I just point out that I'm glad Ed is back to commenting in the blogosphere? I have no idea where he went for two months, but I always felt invalidated because of his absence.

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 8:41:00 PM #
 

What the fuck am I? Just another pretty byline?

Posted by Blogger JR @ 9:35:00 PM #
 

Did you think I was kidding about the tie-only, mumbled-filled, despair-plagued walks through Walgreens after the disasterous VUFSA semifinal?

Posted by Blogger lonewolf @ 4:15:00 AM #
 

Now when you say "tie-only," what exactly do you mean?

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 7:03:00 AM #
 

I think you know.

Posted by Blogger lonewolf @ 3:46:00 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs