Saturday, February 17, 2007

Caption this

Posted by Eli @ 9:47 AM

Read or Post a Comment

*snap*

Posted by Blogger Edwin @ 12:44:00 PM #
 

Let me give you a metaphoric example of what USC has done to Notre Dame the past ten years, Jeff.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:49:00 PM #
 

I just want to go on record as saying that the new batting practice hats are hideous. It looks like a player has stuck their mouthgaurd over their ear.

And seriously, who wears mouthgaurds in baseball?

Posted by Blogger Phil @ 2:41:00 PM #
 

Holy crap, I didn't realize you had a blog! Did I miss this somehow?

My apologies in not recognizing this. I will link you soon.

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 2:45:00 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs