Monday, January 08, 2007

The many faces of Tom Coughlin

I was a little sad to see the Giants lose to the Eagles yesterday. One of my favorite things about the NFL is watching Tom Coughlin on the sidelines, and his constant state of bewilderment. Whether it was a missed field goal, an Eli Manning interception, back-to-back holding penalties, a bad call or pregame introductions, Tom was always a good bet to look like he had just been forced to pay $300 for an oil change. I just hope New York brings him back for at least one more season. With that said, here's my photographic tribute to the many faces of Tom Coughlin.






Posted by Eli @ 7:36 AM

Read or Post a Comment

So you seem to be implying that I should NOT be paying $300 every time I get my oil changed?

Posted by Blogger lonewolf @ 4:38:00 AM #
 

Well, the cost of living in Minnesota IS pretty high, now that I think about it.

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 7:18:00 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs