Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm going to Anarctica

This is Greenland, three days ago.


Scientists are saying that 2007 will likely become the warmest year on record, surpassing ... well, 2006. Ice caps are melting, greenhouse gases are way up, and the city in which I live has had just 11 days this winter below 35 degrees. The average is 33 by this time of year.

Also, the Bears are playing terrible football.

Just in case you needed something to worry about on this Thursday morning.

Posted by Eli @ 8:44 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I have been wearing pants for hours, waiting for your return.

Posted by Blogger JR @ 8:32:00 PM #
 

Also, I think I want to start making lists on The Trampoline Bear. I like lists. My first list: the worst 10 baseball signings of the offseason (so many to choose from!). We could make it a joint venture, combining our comments/rankings into one dual-blog post. We could rule the world again. Like we did that one day with Flotsam.

Posted by Blogger JR @ 8:34:00 PM #
 

Funny you should mention this because just this morning this Cleveland fan's head fell to his chest as he read across the bottom line -

Indians sign P - Keith Foulke.

Posted by Blogger lonewolf @ 5:50:00 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs