Thursday, January 25, 2007

Great American Fiction

I got this message in my Gmail spam folder recently, and I want to know what it means. I don't think I could write anything like this if I even tried. Though it makes me wonder if I can get a full-time job writing spam copy.

Jim?
Youre right. It got to me-and I dont know why it came to pass through the banks . . .
Silence! Dreadnought whispered Adam bones. Floyd and I silenced and listened-
First, he said, lifting a finger in a very legalistic way, we have
there, mans best friend and tomato can boilpan, and hearing this with your super hearing, a
the loss. Another individual, who shall be nameless, will supply the
me and the darkness became even more intense.
Any of them close to this position?
that we had come in through. It didnt take much intelligence to use
stinks. And more and more it appears to bear the stamp of Stinky

Posted by Eli @ 8:26 AM

Read or Post a Comment

And more and more it appears to bear the stamp of Stinky

Pretty self-explanatory shit there. I don't really know what your problem is. It's all pretty clear. You have to admire Stinky's permeation into the American landscape.

Posted by Blogger JR @ 12:52:00 PM #
 

I honestly thought it might have been some garbled Solzhenitsyn at first glance. But then I decided it must be the work of some English major on LSD or absynthe. Pretty good for spam, nonetheless.

Posted by Blogger Andrew @ 2:24:00 PM #
 

I took the first letter of each word and it came through as a code. It reads:

"Eli, your computer is now infected with a horrible, (I added the comma for clarity) horrible virus. Enjoy herpes. Toodles!

(signed)
-Stinky"

Tough break, man.

Posted by Blogger lonewolf @ 3:50:00 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs