Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'll be back


Just a note to say that I'm going to be taking a brief hiatus (I know, after nearly five weeks of blogging, I totally deserve it) and won't have any new content for a week or so. I'm heading to Kansas City to spend New Year's with Julie, so I probably won't be blogging while there.

I hope you can press onward.

A safe and happy New Year's to you all, and I'll catch you in 2007.


P.S. Go Bears.

Posted by Eli @ 12:10 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I'm not wearing pants.

Posted by Blogger JR @ 3:55:00 PM #
 

For the last time, JR. That is not news. Please let me know the next time you're actually wearing some.

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 4:19:00 PM #
 

Today, I am wearing pants.

Posted by Blogger JR @ 2:15:00 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs