Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm back.

I've forgotten how to write. With dead media ventures strewn throughout my past (R.I.P. Flotsam), I look back and remember a time when I possessed the passion, the fire and the drive (Apparently, I was the Lou Piniella of Bloggers. This must make me antiquated and silly, yet loved by many ill-informed fans) to give my thoughts to the masses, and then complain when no one commented.

So, after lovingly creating these ... creations, I would slowly let them fade away and listen to JR Radcliffe yell at me. Then I'd send him brownies in the mail, they'd be slightly stale, and he'd love me again anyway.

Well, I feel like writing again. I'll probably treat this more as a public journal, and I'll just throw up things that I'm interested in or thinking about. They might be 2,000 words, they might be 20 words. They could be about sports, TV, movies, music, politics (ehh), my life (double ehh) or whatever strikes my fancy.

I don't have any noble goals for this.

Mostly I'll just write about The Office, I think.

Cheers.

Posted by Eli @ 8:56 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I was gonna post the opening lyrics to Young Jeezy's "I Love It" to celebrate your return, but then I remembered how positively filthy and profane they are so I decided against it. Welcome back anyway, though.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:02:00 AM #
 

Yeah I blew up, but they like that
They switched up on me and I ain't like that
Sold my first brick, yeah, I came right back


Solid.

Posted by Blogger Eli @ 10:34:00 AM #
 

I like men.

Posted by Blogger JR @ 11:13:00 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening

∴ Josh Ritter
∴ Flight of the Conchords
∴ Bloc Party
∴ Radiohead
∴ Nickel Creek

Reading

∴ Fire Joe Morgan

Viewing

∴ The Cubs